Wedding Venue Map Cover Contest
We are excited to announce our Fall 2020 map cover contest!
This contest for the next cover is our way to give back to the wedding community that has welcomed us with open arms.
What is the contest prize?
- Cover photo for the Fall 2020 Map (published in August)
- Entrant company name text credited (option to upgrade cover credit to full logo but under no obligation)
- Feature real wedding blog post to include cover and 15-20 additional photos from that shoot
- All images submitted featured on Wedding Venue Map social media accounts
Who can enter?
- Professional wedding vendors in any category, including but not limited to, photographers, venues, and planners.
What is the deadline to enter?
July 12th at Midnight
Here’s what we are looking for in the perfect 8.25×11 cover photo:
- Wedding or styled shoot at a Venue in one of these counties: Orange, Seminole, Lake, Osceola, Volusia or Brevard
- People – bride, groom, couple, wedding party or any combination
- Space for our masthead at the top and sponsors at the bottom in the negative space (portrait)
- File submitted may be web quality (low resolution) BUT winning photo MUST be available in high resolution (300+ dpi, native file). This is critical!
Remember, we are Wedding Venue Map, so we love photos that highlight the venue as well.
Please fill out the form below for each photo entry. Multiple submissions are welcomed.
As a company, Wedding Venue Map commits to showcasing more diversity including people of all colors, shapes, sizes, and backgrounds. Please remember to submit a wide range of images for the cover contest.
Please remember that due to the number of submissions we receive, we regret that we can only contact the entrant who has been selected as the contest winner for print publication.