Gain instant access to new venues, valuable partners and endless ways to grow in Central Florida with your paid listing on Wedding Venue Map!
We know you need a strong network and local presence to grow.
And we understand what it’s like to reach out to dozens of venues, only to find that they already have their lists full of recommended vendors.
Maybe you’ve also tried signing up with a large, recognizable wedding website. It seemed promising, but you ended up lost in the sea of vendors.
You need a new option.
Here’s how we’re different when it comes to helping you grow.
- We have the scoop on NEW venues and can get you in front of them before your competition.
- Our venue relationships are strong (it’s what we do best), so they trust us to make recommendations on who they should be using. In fact, we’re often the ones that are helping them put their vendor lists together using our Trusted Vendor Guide!
- We know the value of standing out. In 2020, we created a list of required standards for our trusted vendors, which means couples trust our recommendations for finding the best of the best!
- Almost 60% of all site visitors head to the vendor page and spend an average of just over TWO MINUTES on a vendor listing reading, learning and watching videos.
- Our community is strong – we network together, refer to each other and trust each other.
Why Vendors Choose Wedding Venue Map!
With a paid listing, you will have access to new clients and industry connections like never before.
- You’ll be the first to know about new venues in Central Florida and have the chance to build strong relationships with them before your competition.
- You’ll get instant exposure and ongoing opportunities to be featured to engaged couples and other wedding pros.
- You’ll get personal introductions, real wedding blog features, and our team’s support to help you gain VISIBILITY!
Do you wish more people could find you? They will!
You’ll also gain access to our online audience (your potential clients) as a trusted vendor – take a look at our stats:
- 16,000 Monthly Search Views on Average
- 4,500+ Engaged Email Subscribers
- 250K Monthly Pinterest Viewers
- 10K Monthly Facebook Reach
- 50K Monthly Instagram Impressions
We’ve analyzed our traffic and know that:
- Approximately 60% of our visitors head to the trusted vendors page
- The average visitor spends over two minutes on a vendor profile, reading, learning and watching videos – aka, getting to know everything about you!
Want more? We've got it!
Along with a growing network, your paid listing adds value by letting us work for you!
A listing with those big-name sites (the ones that list you alongside hundreds of competing vendors) averages a few hundred dollars a month. But with Wedding Venue Map, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your local network – and business – with packages starting at only $400 a year. And have a team dedicated to helping you succeed.
What is the history behind The Wedding Venue Map?
There once was a couple, Derek and Gail Berge, who were excited to plan their children’s weddings. Until they spent hours (then days) trying to find the perfect venue. They knew there had to be a better way.
And so, the printed Wedding Venue Map was born! It listed EVERY VENUE within a defined geographical area.
While the print map was a great start, it lacked the ability to search by specific criteria. Until Shannon Tarrant, a Central Florida wedding industry veteran, came along and built on the Berge’s original idea.
Shannon launched WeddingVenueMap.com in the Spring of 2018. It was similar, listing every venue, but added the time-saving ability to REFINE and SORT results.
In early 2019, couples who loved using the site started reaching out to find quality wedding vendors and the trusted vendor program was born! By taking the time to vet every vendor and pre-qualify them, couples can quickly identify the best vendor options for their wedding.
Here are a few people who have noticed what we're doing!
Did you know that Central Florida averages over 23,000 new engagements per year? That’s almost two thousand couples a month!
And usually, the first thing they do is go online to start planning. Getting listed now increases the odds of them finding you the moment they’re ready. Don’t wait!