It’s Spotlight Day! Where we introduce you to incredible Orlando wedding venues and vendors, and the stories behind their companies who help Wedding Venue Map couples have their best wedding day.
What did you do before you did this?
Before running a hair and makeup company, I was building my clientele as a freelance artist while working at Bare Escentuals as their Lead Makeup Trainer. I’m a licensed facial specialist, have a BFA in Dance, and a diploma from a professional makeup academy. My heart has always been in the Arts.
When and how did you get into the wedding industry?
It was entirely random how I got into the wedding industry. A friend of mine was no longer able to do a wedding she had already booked. She passed it along to me and the rest is history.
What is your favorite thing about what you do? What’s your WHY?
My absolute favorite thing is the reveal once the bride’s hair and makeup are complete. (Usually, it’s one of surprise!) Helping women to feel and look their absolute best is incredibly gratifying.
What motivates you to do this every day?
People are what motivate me every single day. The clients who are so incredibly sweet that we become friends and keep in touch long after their wedding. My team members constantly wow me with their talent and kindness. People make this all worth it.
What is the best compliment you have received from your clients?
The most common and my favorite compliment is how the brides not only love their look but they still feel like themselves. That’s very important for our brides and their husbands to be…for the bride to not look completely different on their wedding day.
“M3 was amazing from start to finish. The ladies were professional, but also very fun to be around. They had me laughing and enjoying conversation at both my trial and the day of the wedding. I felt relaxed, confident, and BEAUTIFUL.”
What type of events do you specialize in?
We specialize in weddings, film & television, makeup lessons, photoshoots, and conventions. We’ve had the extreme honor to work with celebrities over the years such as Tina Fey, Paula Abdul, and Lin-Manuel Miranda to name a few.
Why do couples hire you?
Couples hire M3 Beauty because of the personal touch they receive. We put them at ease and there’s no doubt they hired the right company for the big day. It’s not just hair and makeup. From start to finish, they get a 5-Star Experience.
What are the most common questions you get asked by brides and/or grooms?
1) Do you go on location? YES
2) When should I book my trial? We recommend 2-3 months prior to the wedding date.
3) Do you offer to airbrush? YES. his a red-carpet service upgrade that many of our brides simply fall in love with. Unlike traditional makeup, airbrushing sprays a fine mist so the makeup blends evenly on the skin. Our foundations provide the flawless coverage of your preference (from sheer to full) and minimize skin imperfections. The result is a natural and flawless finish. Airbrush is long-lasting, up to 12 hours, and HD quality.
4) Will the artists I have on the day of my trial be the same people as I have at the wedding? YES
5) Will my makeup and hair last throughout the evening? YES. We use special products to help the makeup last throughout the duration of your event. We will also be able to give you tips and techniques for ensuring its longevity and what to do for touchups. For brides that want the red carpet treatment, we also offer all-day packages where your makeup artist is always ready for touchups and even a new look for the reception!
6) Are you able to accommodate large bridal parties? YES. We have a team of 10+ ladies. Our largest bridal party to date is Bride+22!
Tell us 3 venues you enjoy working at and why.
1) Venue 1902: For hair & makeup, it’s all about space and lighting. They have a fantastic bridal suite area. Everyone there is always kind and all of our Venue 1902 Brides are just so happy!
2) Alfond Inn: I’m not sure what it is about this hotel but whenever we’re getting brides ready there, it’s an amazing experience for everyone. It certainly offers plenty of inspiration.
3) Bella Collina: My favorite venues are the ones that have a getting ready solution on property. The Siena Condos have been a huge hit.
Here is what some previous couples had to say…
“This team is so professional and friendly, they are always so prepared and have the best advice to give too!! Would definitely recommend them to any friend 🙂 Thank you, M3, and a big thank you to Michele!!” – Marissa Canavan, Bella Collina
“M3 was amazing from start to finish. Michele (makeup/owner) and Alyssa (hair stylist) were professional, but also very fun to be around. They had me laughing and enjoying conversation at both my trial and the day of the wedding. I felt relaxed, confident, and BEAUTIFUL (something I would pretty much never say about myself).
I wish I had another reason to get my hair and makeup done again just so I could go through the process all over again. Do yourself a favor and meet the M3 team. Tell them that Ashley says hello! (Can you tell? I adore them.)” – Ashley Lorello, Orchid Garden at Church Street
“I could not be happier with my decision to choose M3 Beauty for my wedding! Michele was very easy to communicate with and work with. She always responded to my emails quickly and was flexible when I had people to add or changes to make to services. When I went for my trial she was so welcoming and made me super comfortable.
Evelyn and Savannah were my leads for makeup and hair and I absolutely loved hanging out with them! They were super fun and lively and their work was incredible! They nailed the look I wanted on the first try. On my wedding day, they arrived on time and made all my ladies look amazing! Thank you M3 Beauty for making everyone beautiful and confident on my wedding day!” – Megan Robson, Historic Dubsdread Ballroom