It’s Spotlight Day, where we introduce you to incredible Orlando wedding vendors and share the stories behind these companies who help Wedding Venue Map couples have their best wedding day.
Hiring the right wedding vendors is so important on your wedding day. The vendors help create the backdrop of every moment, every picture, and every memory.
It gives us great pleasure to introduce this week’s vendor spotlight, Kevin Knox of A Beautiful Ceremony.
How did your work evolve to get you to where you are today?
The three most important factors that contributed to my success are:
1. Studying my ceremony presentation on video – and demanding my fellow partners to the same. There are always ways to improve.
2. Writing a book: “The Best of the Best Wedding Words.” It is now given to couples as part of their “ceremony planning kit.”
3. Referrals from fellow wedding vendors.
Tell us about your most memorable event so far and why it was.
I will give you two:
1. Performing a wedding while the couple was in Sea world’s shark tank.
2. Performing a Disney Freeform wedding in front of The Animal Kingdom’s Tree of Life.
What fun fact would people be surprised to learn about you?
The first time I was hired for a wedding I was the organist, not the officiant.
What makes your business stand out from others in your category?
We make every effort to become the couple’s trusted adviser. We offer hints, tips, and advice on ways to save money and time.
Some of our bonuses include:
- A free ceremony planning kit
- Free name change kit
- A free online premarital course
- Free virtual rehearsal and ceremony review
- Free consultation
Name three unique venues that you enjoy working at and why.
1. Walt Disney World – They always have beautiful wedding locations – some of them even have Cinderella’s castle in the background.
2. Bella Collina – I love the beautiful Tuscan atmosphere. It has some of the most beautiful backdrops for pictures. The fellow professionals on the vendor list are the best in the industry.
3. Club Lake Plantation – I love the beautiful rustic ranch atmosphere. The venue is beautifully equipped and maintained with exceptional staffing.
What some of their previous couples had to say….
“Kevin was fantastic. He was very professional and made sure everyone felt comfortable and confident for the big day. My whole family said he spoke so eloquently and presented himself so professionally. His communication throughout the whole process was wonderful, timely, and professional. Thank you, Kevin!!” – Vanessa & Brian, Walt Disney Wedding Pavilion
“Exactly who we needed! Rev Kev was great and very professional. He gave us clear instructions on what to do so we wouldn’t be confused or overwhelmed by nerves. He also gave us tips and tricks to make us seem calm yet confident. Thanks for being a part of our special day!” – Jeff Kim, Bella Collina
“Fun, vibrant, and loving officiant! Teresa was everything we could have dreamed of and more to officiate our big day! She helped us both feel at ease and ensured that our ceremony was fun, full of love and joy, and relaxed. We were able to chat with her a month before the wedding via Skype to nail out all of the details of the ceremony. Teresa listened to all of our wants and needs and really tailored the ceremony to us. She made sure to memorize all the names of our family members and to greet everyone. She really was a highlight of our wedding and we are so blessed to have had her be a part of our big day!” – Dara Wissinger Putz, Walt Disney Luau Point